GREG CHRISTENSEN, PTA
• Associate of Applied Sciences Physical Therapist Assistant,
Idaho State University, 2012
• Bachelors of Science, Pre-Physical Therapy Northwest Nazarene University 2010
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
• Geriatric Physical Therapy
• 3 years of experience at Skilled Nursing facility with a focus on post operative
joint replacement, Stroke rehabilitation, balance, gait training.
• Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Physical Therapy
Greg, his wife Heather, and their two boys reside in Fruitland. In addition, Greg is an assistant coach with the Treasure Valley Community College baseball team. His family enjoys being involved with multiple sports, hunting, and camping. Greg is excited to be working with an established team that is dedicated to providing care that is tailored to each individual.
Discover the Difference